ajax loader

Bought bbPress Messages Pro not working

Home Forums bbPress Messages SupportBought bbPress Messages Pro not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  samuel 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

haldon
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been an avid user of bbPress Messages for quite some time, therefor i was very happy to see there was a sudden update.

Unfortunate after the update, some things where not working anymore such as the widget (which after reading up you moved to the 25 dollars paid version).

So i had to buy the pro version as my site’s menu was depending on the widget.

After buying pro and installing it (i downloaded it directly from your website) my wordpress says the following:

You have version 0.3.4 installed. Update to 2.0.4.

When i update the paid version is gone and i am running the free one again.

I am lost as to what happens, help?

Thanks.

Dear Haldon,

Thank you for your purchase. The paid version is not updated yet in fact it is pending delete so I suggest your revert back to the latest free version which you got a notice to update.

The widgets weren’t there at first 2.0 release because we had to make an initial release and next couple days we worked on widgets. Please try the new widgets now and let me know if they help with your site menu or if I can code up a custom widget for you or something. I’ll be happy to help you out.

Thanks again!

Best,

Samuel // Contact MeWork With Me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.