ajax loader

Need to implement Mentions AJAX Drop-down

Home Forums Mentions AJAX Drop-down SupportNeed to implement Mentions AJAX Drop-down

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  samuel 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hervé MARY
    Participant

Hello,

I have just bought this plugin but needs to make it work on my specific plugins. Because right now I cannot use it in anything;

I want to use it on a wordpress CPT, on eventon plugin and on sabai directry and sabai discuss ( please not the 2 latest are not CPT)

please let me know how I can do that.  I am not technical myself but can ask one of my dev to follow your instructions.

Best regards,

Hervé

Dear Harvé,

Good morning, thank you for posting here.

I understand. You need to add the plugin scripts to the page where the CPT displays, and add the fields selectors (id attribute, class name, tag name etc) to this plugin’s settings (advenced > targeted fields section).

1. To enqueue the plugin scripts always in the front-end (currently only enqueues when in bbPress/BuddyPress pages), add the following code to your child theme’s functions file:

function harve_loadMentionsScripts() {
        // making sure the plugin as active
        if ( !class_exists('\Bma\Includes\Plugin') ) return;
        // enqeueue scripts (JS,CSS)
        add_action("wp_enqueue_scripts", array( \Bma\Includes\Plugin::instance(), "enqueueScripts" ) );
        // allow scripts to be queued
        add_filter("bma_enqueue","__return_true");
    }

// load scripts and assets
    harve_loadMentionsScripts();

2. Now insert the fields where you want to add mentions into the advanced settings (targeted fields) section of the plugin.

If you had any issues or couldn’t do this successfully please send me a PM and I’ll do that on your behalf.

Thank You!

Best,

Samuel // Contact MeWork With Me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.