ajax loader

User Profile Screens into WooCommerce My Account

Home Forums bbPress Messages SupportUser Profile Screens into WooCommerce My Account

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  confused 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am wondering whether it would be possible to incorporate the bbPress Messages functionality usually found on the bbPress User Profile screen into another screen – namely the WooCommerce ‘My Account’ pages.

My website and all other user profile fields have been configured as additional tabs in WooCommerce’s My Account pages, and I have disabled access to the bbPress Profile pages.

I wish to incorporate Private Messaging onto my site, however I do not wish to open up access to the bbPress Profile page, as it will be dis-jointed from the rest of the User-based functionality on the site.

Do you think that this would be possible?

Regards,

Garry

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here.

That would be quite possible to achieve to shift the messaging into a another WordPress page but it should require some work.

I still have 2-3 more days until I finish version 2.0 of this plugin and I will help you with this upon it is finished. For the moment there isn’t much I can do with the older version of this plugin so I hope you’re alright with being patient for a little more couple of days in order to achieve this feature.

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Samuel // Contact MeWork With Me

Thanks very much 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.